Are you noticing that many of your Long Island neighbors have chosen to install professional landscape lighting? Perhaps you are admiring the different lighting styles and arrangements, but are not sure which outdoor lighting fits your needs, what the benefits are and if it’s worth the investment.
Here are some reasons why a professional landscape lighting system is the right choice:
- Highlight the Beauty of your Home: Outdoor lighting will accentuate the aesthetic beauty of your home and landscape.
- Safe Passage: Illuminate pathways so you and your guests can see and navigate safely outside your home.
- Security from Intruders: Outdoor lighting is one of the ways to deter intruders by showing that your home is well lit, occupied and not an easy target.
- Entertainment and Relaxation: Extend your time spent outdoors entertaining friends or personally relaxing. Create new, al fresco living spaces with tasteful accents to your pool, patio or children’s play area. Glare-free lighting creates a warm resort-like atmosphere.
- Reduce Costs: Low-voltage landscape lighting uses less electricity than conventional lighting.
- Convenient: Our newest systems allow you to enjoy the convenience of light when you’re away from home! With a Lutron system, you can control your lighting from your mobile device!
- Wide, Trendy Selection of Colors: Rain Rich now offers LED Landscape Lighting system controls where you can automatically change the colors of your lights. You can make these changes right from your IPhone or Android.
Outdoor Lighting Tips
As the days become shorter and cooler on Long Island, now is the best time to consider installing an outdoor lighting system or servicing your existing lighting system.
- If you have an existing landscape lighting system, then I highly recommend that you switch bulbs to LED. LED will cut you electrical costs by 90%. That is a significant savings. LED is a non-toxic and environmentally-friendly product.
- Cleaning up connections using water proof contacts and gel will insure your lights work when they should. Changing switches to programmable timers and hand held remote controls provides additional methods to save money and convenience. For example; if you have something you would like to see in the middle of the night, you can turn on the lights without getting out of bed!
Why Rain Rich?
- Rain Rich Sprinklers has been serving Long Island for 34 years. Rain Rich prides itself on providing outstanding service and the best value and is a leader in beautifying area homes, designing hundreds of landscape lighting systems.
- Rain Rich’s professional staff is experienced, courteous and fast. Our team handles everything from small residential properties to large corporate offices.
- Our landscape lighting systems are exceptionally energy-efficient, using the latest in LED and halogen technology. Durable components insure lasting satisfaction.
If you require assistance or would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to call us at (631) 423-2211 or visit our website at www.rainrich.com.