- Is your Long Island lawn soft and spongy when walking across it? Does it responds poorly to regular watering and fertilizer application?
- Is the majority of your lawn dead? Do you see many bare spots that have very little growth?
- Is more than half your lawn covered in weeds such as dandelion, plantain, and knotweed, or grassy weeds?
If you have experienced any one of these problems then chances are your lawn needs to be renovated. Lawn renovation is the process of restoring your lawn from simple repairs such as dead spots, to more complex problems that may require replanting.
Over time, lawns will deteriorate from poor maintenance, insufficient drainage, heavy traffic, pest problems, weed invasions, or simply because the wrong grass seed was planted.
Rain Rich only recommends lawn renovation for properties that have the following:
- Lawns that are older than 10-15 years,
- More than 20-25% of the lawn is bare,
- More than 50% of your lawn is covered with weeds
Get the lawn of your dreams, get a fresh start and call us to help at 631.423.2211 or click here.