Spring is just about a week away! Now is the perfect time to plan for your landscape and irrigation projects that have been delayed due to the cold weather and snow.
Here are some tips to help prepare your landscape for the spring:
- Do your research now: Planning a new landscape, pool, patio, sprinkler system and/or landscape lighting? Think and plan now to have your project completed by summer!long island spring
- Plan for maintenance: A good landscaping requires maintenance and care! Right now is a great time to start pruning your trees. According to the experts in arboriculture and Cornell Cooperative Extension the best time to prune trees, especially deciduous trees, is between President’s Day and Tax Day (April 15).
- Call to have your sprinkler system activated: It was a harsh winter and there may be additional work to be done on your system. Book your appointment now and get ahead of the crowd 631-423-2211.
- Consider hiring a professional gardener or lawn service to get your yard in shape.
- Purchase/order your plants now! Avoid the rush and save money! Purchase your plants and materials now while it is still cold out. Prices will increase come spring and warm weather.
Please do not hesitate to call us at (631) 423-2211.You may also contact us via email at email@example.com.
Rain Rich Sprinklers has been serving Long Island for over 30 years. Rain Rich prides itself on providing outstanding service and the best value.
Rain Rich~Creating Rain for Life~