Read Rain Rich Lawn Sprinklers and Landscape Lighting Installation Testimonials. Reviews given by satisfied Long Island home, nursery, garden owners and more.
1. “I have never had a more beautiful landscape- it’s so lush! It was a small investment to make to protect the large investment I have in my landscape”, says Ms. Judy K., Greenlawn, NY.
2. Mill River Country Club Mr. Steve S. says, “Over the years, The Rain Rich team has made many modifications to our golf course system and they have always displayed a very high level of professionalism. They have deep knowledge of golf course irrigation, design and repair.”
3. “We have used Rain Rich for the past several years and they have been great to work with us to modify and improve the course. They have been especially good at diagnosis and troubleshooting electrical problems. They are always there when we need them” says Mr. Dave P. from Garden City Golf Course.
4. Ms. Maura M., director of horticulture at the 300 acres Old Westbury Gardens, have used Rain Rich for five years and says,” You get what you pay for, Rain Rich is not the cheapest, but they’re the best. Our gardens are kept lush and beautiful, but beyond that, it’s the personal service that has kept us loyalty customers. The equipment is constantly updated and when something is wrong they come out the same day. The service is excellent.”
5. Mr. Rich M., owner of Main Street Nursery and Landscaping in Huntington, has used Rain RichTM for more than 10 years “because we have the same mindset. They do the job when they tell you they’re going to do it and do it professionally, which is unique in this business. We use Rain Rich because we can count of them, they get in and out and do it right.”
6. “I love my fertigation system. We are really impressed with the results and my landscape has never looked healthier. I feel better knowing that the fertilizers are all natural and organic. My grass has never looked as amazing as it does right now and best of all I didn’t have to worry about over fertilizing.” Mr. Joe F., homeowner in Commack, NY.
7. “I had an emergency and I called Rain Rich for help. After a heavy thunderstorm my basement was flooded with water. They quickly evaluated the situation and installed two drywells the next day. They also cleaned the gutters and diverted the water so it no longer ran down the side of my house. Thank you guys for working so quickly” says Mr. Jim N. from Commack, NY.
8. “I recently had my property fully landscaped that included a new driveway, two walkways, a patio, my pool, my lawn and garden. It is a beautiful piece of property with gorgeous landscaping but unfortunately I could not enjoy it in the evening. At night, it is pitch black outside and I did not want the harsh lights of standard lighting to illuminate my yard. I consulted with Rain Rich about a solution and they recommended low voltage landscape lighting. They designed and installed my landscape lighting and now my yard looks beautiful every night.” – Mrs. Laura B., Northport NY.
9. “It’s been 14 years since you put in my first sprinkler system. I realize it’s about time to tell you what a great company I think you’ve created. You have grown tremendously over the years yet I still feel I receive the same attention I did all those years ago. This past weekend Manuel, Carlos and Rene were here to add on a system because of new plantings. They couldn’t have been more professional or hardworking. Thank you for taking such good care of my yard and congratulations on the wonderful job you have done growing your company.” Ms. Lisa G., Huntington, NY.